premade icon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#1
Can the premade icon be earned through playing normal or what? I got the other three getting skins and points for my fiance figured id try to get them all.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#2
Ah ok, I just googled premade. Do you need to have 5 people in the premade to unlock it?
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
4 years ago#3
Is this for the banner icon?

If so yes, you need a 5-man premade to get the icon. I got mine from the premade I played with Gfaqs earlier.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
4 years ago#4
StaticPenguin posted...
Ah ok, I just googled premade. Do you need to have 5 people in the premade to unlock it?

That's all you need. Yourself and 4 friends.
Ride Ze Shoopuf?

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#5
teh_hellspawn posted...
StaticPenguin posted...

That's all you need. Yourself and 4 friends.

Damn. Only have 3 friends on lol! Haha thanks guys.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived