I decided it was finally time to play a whole game with the camera unlocked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I decided it was finally time to play a whole game with the camera unlocked.

User Info: 04Dark

04Dark
4 years ago#21
I only unlock my camera when I'm purple team. It is impossible to get a good sight on the enemy otherwise. And even then my screen is locked for over half the game.
When I'm blue it stays locked though. Unless I'm trying to find a good place to use my global ult.
R.I.P. intrepid40 (7/13/08 - 3/28/12)
http://i.imgur.com/oYaWO.jpg

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#22
I'd play with unlocked more, but the screen scrolling is so ungodly clunky for me and I can't seem to find a way to improve it.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Viewtiful_Jon

Viewtiful_Jon
4 years ago#23
I played locked when I had a touchpad, got a mouse the next day thankfully.

User Info: LitchiFayeLing

LitchiFayeLing
4 years ago#24
When I move I tend to over shoot it constantly which means the camera would fly off with my pointer. So it's locked for me.
GT: SpazKura Just a guy that likes girls
AE:Cam/Chun SFXT: Xaio/Chun, Poi/Lili, Ask/Lili SG: Bella LoL: Fiora/MF/Leona/Sona/Riven/Janna/Lulu IGN: GanguroKonata
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I decided it was finally time to play a whole game with the camera unlocked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived