How's Sona?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Emoglobin

4 years ago#1
I'm looking for another support, because good ol' Thresh is a common pick, and my other bro Blitz is all banned all the time.

Is she okay at least?
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"

User Info: aHappySacka

4 years ago#2
She's fine thanks for asking.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\

User Info: WhyGeeGee

4 years ago#3
She is a great support in the laning phase since she has poke+ heal and during team fights her ultimate can swing the tides if used properly. She is a low risk support player and one that doesn't require a lot of skill to master. I would say get her if you want another support.

Another thing if you need a really strong support you can get Lulu as I find her a very good support.

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#4
She's still really good IMO, but she's not as easy as people say. In fact, she's pretty darn hard since you have to play aggressive while being super squishy. Just be swift and slippery when you poke, and you'll have a good time bursting enemy carries down while sustaining your lane. Just don't get caught out. She dies from getting sneezed on.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived