That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
4 years ago#1
And then proceeds to destroy you with that favorite champion. Feels like betrayal. :(
This is my sig

yamas11
4 years ago#2
This never happened to anyone else/
This is my sig

User Info: Demetricus

Demetricus
4 years ago#3
If they pick Lux when I am in the middle, I choose Talon my 2nd favourite champion and have a field day. If I not in that matchup then they kill me later on I'm like, good, more good Lux's showing how good she is.
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer

User Info: BetrayerWO

BetrayerWO
4 years ago#4
Happened to me in ranked last night. I usually play ad carry, Sivir as long as I don't need to pick someone else, and I tend to do very well. Enemy team first picked Sivir. I was at a total loss playing against her and she destroyed us. Feels bad man. :(
http://www.site-jump.com/banners/gray2/steam_statimage.php?p=betrayerwo&s=gray2

yamas11
4 years ago#5
The feels is worst when one of your fav champs is an underused one too.
This is my sig

User Info: Triikz

Triikz
4 years ago#6
I dont mind when the enemy team picks one of my favorite champs. Its almost an advantage since I know that champ inside out and know what to expect/what it takes to counter said champ.
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#7
That feeling where you know how to destroy your favorite champion because you know everything about it. Then proceed to destroy him.

I **** on opposing Maokai's. One kept trying to kill me in mid. Needless to say he couldn't.
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when the enemy team picks your favorite champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived