You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
there are many times in where someone makes a stupid mistake and dies, costing the team the game because of how the game is heavily based on numbers. buyback should be included so teams can make comebacks. revive should be removed because it is useless. also, the gold gained after farming to 6-slots can be put to good use.
2. kick system
there are games where there is the occasional troll or the player who feeds and never participate in team fights because he needs to farm back to make up for the death. these players don't contribute to the team and should be able to be kicked. the kick system should be done by voting. 80% of the people have to vote yes for it to be passed.
3. leaver system
leavers ruin games because like i said earlier, this game is heavily based on numbers, and it is extremely hard to win 4v5 or 3v5, etc. they should have 5 minutes to rejoin a game. after 5 minutes, they are automatically kicked from (if they take more than 5 minutes to rejoin the game, there is obviously a problem with their computer). when a leaver gets kicked, all items and sold and the gold the leaver has accumulated is split between all remaining allies. gold income should be split too.
To number three, it sounds good in theory, but then meta dictates Support's new job is to buy all the GP10 items, stay in-game and help for 25+minutes, then DC on purpose so it'll be the equivalent of everyone else getting superfed and buying full builds by 30 minutes.
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
1) I don't know what buyback is. 2) No. Even with 80% votes, it's too prone to trolling. 3) No. About once a week I have people who DC and come back 10 or 15 minutes later. It happened to a guy on my team yesterday.
Kingdom Hearts: 3D>BbS>1>Days>Coded>ReCOM>2 >CoM Final Fantasy: 10>13>7>12>4>1>2>10-2
1. Can never be introduced due to the fact that in League you dont lose gold upon dying which makes BB too much of an advantage for someone who is already ahead.
2. Was never a fan of the kick option in HoN. Promotes negativity to the extreme.
3. Should have been done a long time ago. Even one leaver ruins the game for a team who are ahead in LoL.
1. Buyback has a massive cooldown so it's not really abusable. Buyback cost also scales with level.
2. I don't see this being used often but it should be useful for those times when you run into people who "feed for the lulz" or are so toxic that even their allies can't stand them. An 80% vote requirement seems fair enough.
3. I don't see how implementing this is a bad thing.
http://rimshot.minitroopers.com We FIGHT because [Insert reason/excuse/whatever here]!