New PBE Item: Ward Bag

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New PBE Item: Ward Bag

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
4 years ago#21
I_love_SunnyD posted...

Honestly if you think the Sight Stone is enough for a support you're bad at support. No way around it, not going to bother arguing it either. 3 only works in the laning phase, and even then isn't ideal.

or you're just not warding the right spots lol

you should hve a sightstone and 1 or 2 pink wards. thats it. you need no more then that. on top of that you have other laners holding wards and almost definitely a jungler with wards (possibly with another sightstone).
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
4 years ago#22
I_love_SunnyD posted...
dark_lord_havoc posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...
Lune21 posted...
There's already this item called sightstone which I can use extensively, and it refreshes EVERYTIME I go back to base, so...

You're obviously terrible at warding if you think 3 wards is enough.

You're obviously terrible if you think only the support has the obligation to ward.

I knew someone was gonna come in and say that.

Honestly if you think the Sight Stone is enough for a support you're bad at support. No way around it, not going to bother arguing it either. 3 only works in the laning phase, and even then isn't ideal.

Absolutely. I maintain a 12 ward minimum at all times when I'm laning.
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
4 years ago#23
pointless now that we have sightstone
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New PBE Item: Ward Bag

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived