mejai's soulstealer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. mejai's soulstealer

User Info: TruHNIC187

TruHNIC187
4 years ago#1
Very good AP item, but I never see it in guides. I like to build it when I gain a good advantage to help to snowball outta control. Have been very impressed with it, what is the general consensus on it's power level?

User Info: BerserkFGriffth

BerserkFGriffth
4 years ago#2
It's good on champions that you can ensure you can keep the stacks on. (Lux, AP Nid)
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#3
It's fine. Just don't be that guy who is 0-6-1 and goes back to buy it.

User Info: ineedaname88

ineedaname88
4 years ago#4
If you can snowball and not die it's good.
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#5
TheSchref posted...
It's fine. Just don't be that guy who is 0-6-1 and goes back to buy it.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: Bobaluchi

Bobaluchi
4 years ago#6
Actually, I have found when you are 0-6 might be a good time to buy it. If you get one or two kills it can help you snowball back into the game.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#7
5 stacks makes it cost-efficient. If you can keep it at 5+ stacks for a majority of the game it's a great item, especially if you can get it to max. If you aren't winning hard early then it's better to just skip it.

Basically it's a high risk/high reward item. Leblanc's use it a lot.
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
4 years ago#8
Get it on Veigar (Who youre sure to get at least 1 kill every once in a while) and laugh as you destroy APCs and ADCs with only W+Ult.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. mejai's soulstealer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived