"Renekton is such an outclass champ that falls off hard. He needs a buff...."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Renekton is such an outclass champ that falls off hard. He needs a buff...."

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#11
I like how people say season 3 like that's the answer.

Renekton is "outclassed" because other brusiers out there are better than him (so yal said). Season 3 didn't delete those bruisers.

This is not the same situation where talon became super viable because talon was in a niche of his own. So if anything, those other bruisers should be even more viable than Rene in s3 too.

Trying defending your sheep mentalities with a half ass good enough excuse besides "season 3"
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#12
bump, come at me bros!
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#13
you do realize the arpen changes in s3 made his fury E like amazing right?

And that all those other bruisers don't have his fury E?

p sure that's what people are talking about.

Even though I was a proponent of Gator even in S2.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Renekton is such an outclass champ that falls off hard. He needs a buff...."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived