Is annie op/broken?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is annie op/broken?

User Info: PrisonChile

PrisonChile
4 years ago#1
My favorite champ by far...first champ I ever bought and I just bought the panda skin. Only skin i have. And alot of times when I win with her I get things like...

"Use a real champ"
"Annie is Broken"
"You are using a op champ summoner, get a life"

I think she has enough nerfs to her like a molten shield that doesnt shield damage...or that you know when she is going to stun you.... and now the turret targets tibbers right away in a group of minions. (it didn't used to).

So is she unbalanced?
Im never happy, just less sad.

PrisonChile
4 years ago#2
also talon mid was the one who told me to play a real champ one time.

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 years ago#3
Annie used to be really, really good, but when Brand got released, pretty much every new AP mid champ started out ranging her and/or having better utility than her so people stopped picking her.

A lot of people tend to under-estimate her, and forget that as soon as she dings Lv6, she can insta-gib you with her combo and start snowballing.
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude

User Info: Avison

Avison
4 years ago#4
Baddies usually say that crap. I get the same crap as Kassadin... even when beating a turdlike Galio mid with him.

Only thing really broken these days is a Amumu and Elise... and only when a team is coordinated.
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
4 years ago#5
Avison posted...
Baddies usually say that crap. I get the same crap as Kassadin... even when beating a turdlike Galio mid with him.

Only thing really broken these days is a Amumu and Elise... and only when a team is coordinated.

There are many imbalanced champs and mechanics however.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles

PrisonChile
4 years ago#6
Yeah I do feel most people underestimate her. Especially because I harass early with q and w, so i can kill by the time i get level 6. flash ult combo is to die for. I love annie to death, since her new skin I can't stop playing her. I abandoned all my adc and jungle champs, can't wait to start ranking with her.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#7
Brand and Viktor out-class her.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: Avison

Avison
4 years ago#8
aHappySacka posted...
Brand and Viktor out-class her.

No they don't. Not even a little bit. Tibbers ult provides more than either of them can provide.
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune

User Info: ohnoitslueshi

ohnoitslueshi
4 years ago#9
She does quite well against squishy melees, but longer-ranged champs eat her alive.
"No more silly faces."

User Info: ShadyDude

ShadyDude
4 years ago#10
umm.. she's not unbalanced..

if you're good enough to consistently do well with her, good for you.. she is NOT somebody i worry about fighting.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is annie op/broken?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived