The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How do you get your team to listen to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you get your team to listen to you?

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#1
I really dont understand. Everybody says be a good leader, instruct team on smart plays to make.

I do that? "**** You taric, dont ping me again or I ignore you" after a single ping to stop the 1/4th hp team from trying to do dragon, and watching them, die 1 by 1.

"STFU Noob you arent better than me" when I suggest jungle goes to gank the over extended bot lane as I have ult on TF

"I lost lane wtf do you want me to do?" 5 minutes into game when olaf dives garen top tower with xin sitting in his warded bush and I back ping.

HOW DO YOU DO IT GFAQS HOWWWWWWWW

PS: If you have anything small and furry for me to punt., I would gladly oblidge.

/rageFaqs
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...

User Info: Triikz

Triikz
4 years ago#2
Dont waste good on energy on toxic players. If you make a polite suggestion and they rage or play dumb anyways, just move on and ignore them. trust me, its not worth getting worked up over bad players.
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...

User Info: Bapps44

Bapps44
4 years ago#3
call them homosexuals
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you get your team to listen to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived