The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

OMG lux

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#1
Shes so much fun. Her and TF have quickly become favorites of mine.

Who are your champions that you feel comfortable playing regardless of the matchup?
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...

User Info: Zalden1

Zalden1
4 years ago#2
Awhile back it used to be Swain for me. Currently..... I feel like I suck with everyone because I seem to always lose in inhouses. Also, I haven't played Swain too much lately, so I am a little bit rusty with him.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
4 years ago#3
http://gallery.mmolol.net/upload/local/sona_fan_art_picture_image_league_of_legends_mmo_computer_games_NMf44Dmet7.jpg
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
4 years ago#4
Ever try fizz?
Gamefax

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#5
Ive tried fizz, I just cant seem to utilize him properly. Good players seem extremely slippery with him and do major damage to tons of people. I usually just shark somebody, hopefully kill them before being eaten by the enemy front line.

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#6
Rydethetiger posted...
Ive tried fizz, I just cant seem to utilize him properly. Good players seem extremely slippery with him and do major damage to tons of people. I usually just shark somebody, hopefully kill them before being eaten by the enemy front line.

Same. I don't ever feel as slippery as any Fizz on the enemy team.
I don't feel like I do their damage either, with same build.
Just doesn't work out for me.

Wish it did, he works top for me fine as a tanky AP, but mid, nah.
[]Signature[]

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#7
Katarina also has a way of avoiding kills when i play her...Stupid I know, because she is quite strong, but alas, I enjoy major skillshot heavy champs. AP ez, Lux, TF, Brand, Ori, fun stuff like that.

The only champ viable in mid that I dont own/havent played is Diana...Just not appealing to me in any way.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived