Do you start boots or no?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you start boots or no?

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#11
Not very often at all, most of the time I prefer to start with boots and wards.

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 years ago#12
i like going ward and a million red sodas.
lol

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
4 years ago#13
I generally don't have boots or MS quints

no choice butt to pick option #3
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
4 years ago#14
I get the Boots + 3 pots when I Draven. Also when I top people who dont need Flask (Vlad or something).

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#15
top + armor + pots
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: kidcrumb

kidcrumb
4 years ago#16
If im blitzcrank support, I dont usually even bother with boots for the longest time if ever. The 1k gold for those boots is much more valuable in almost any other real item. With my W im fast enough anyway and dont really need boots. I cant kill mobs for crap so i dont need speed to get away. Im always with someone else.

Same with ADC. I usually rush BT (Takes about 8 mins lowest, 12 highest). After that I either get boots, or if im caught in the lane too long i get zeal and will upgrade to phantom before i get boots. If the game lasts long enough for me to get full build then i sell boots and get another dmg item.
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#17
Usually no, but if I'm against someone like say, Brand, then I may get boots.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
4 years ago#18
uh...sometimes? its not like with EVERYONE like it was before. but its useful sometimes.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: Bail_Tavira

Bail_Tavira
4 years ago#19
I start Machete + 5 pots.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you start boots or no?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived