My new favorite item combo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My new favorite item combo

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
4 years ago#1
is Statikk Shiv+Trinity Force. Amazing mobility charges it very fast and provides two non-scalable sources of damage so I wont mind I have invested into items that dont boost my skill damage much. Also since both offer somewhat unreliable crit and as, combined together they are actually worth looking at. 30% crit is decent. And rest of item slots are filled with tank items, mostly Aegis, Sunfire, Frozen Heart etc or just build Warmog's/Aegis and Atma's putting you on sweet 45% crit chance along with some tankiness..

It provides another perk: the extra MS it gives is around 50 for 350 ms characters. Which is basically tier 2 boots. Which opens up an item slot.

User Info: BerserkFGriffth

BerserkFGriffth
4 years ago#2
those share so many stats it seems superfluous to get both
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
4 years ago#3
:(
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: HyperTailsMan

HyperTailsMan
4 years ago#4
Gauntlet + Shiv is best combo.
AoE physical and magical damage AND a slow that even procs on GP/Ez Qs
Just call me HTM

User Info: kidcrumb

kidcrumb
4 years ago#5
Shiv+Runaans is awesome too. If you are hitting multiple people during team fights it charges so much quicker.
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#6
Shiv+Runaans is awesome too. If you are hitting multiple people during team fights it charges so much quicker.

HAHAHA
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My new favorite item combo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived