One more topic about new ranked system-falling backwards and how to avoid losing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. One more topic about new ranked system-falling backwards and how to avoid losing

User Info: Red_Badger_55

Red_Badger_55
4 years ago#1
80/80

So if I ranked up to a new tier within a bracket (gold 4->3 for example) and it starts you at zero, will I rank down if I lose my first match?

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
4 years ago#2
80/80

So if I ranked up to a new tier within a bracket (gold 4->3 for example) and it starts you at zero, will I rank down if I lose my first match?

No, it takes a few losses.
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif

Red_Badger_55
4 years ago#3
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

So if i start losing it could drop to a negative level?

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#4
Red_Badger_55 posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

no it stays at 0, you can only go negative from dodging

Red_Badger_55
4 years ago#5
zeppelin312 posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

That's a relief. When you do rank down is there another challenge trio of games or no?

User Info: Kirby1207

Kirby1207
4 years ago#6
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

I went from gold 5 to gold 4. then i lost my first 4 games at gold 4 at 0, and I didnt drop. I was like lol wat. They apparently lowered the requirements of dropping
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak

User Info: bstbll

bstbll
4 years ago#7
Red_Badger_55 posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

That's a relief. When you do rank down is there another challenge trio of games or no?

No, it'll just drop you eventually. There's a grace period every time you're promoted though.
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#8
zeppelin312 posted...
Red_Badger_55 posted...
TheDarkNerd posted...
80/80

you'll drop to the previous division, gold 4 in your example and you'll need to win a best of three again to get back to gold 3.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

Red_Badger_55
4 years ago#9
Nice!
My last rankup matches were really tough though: my teammates fed hard early each one except one. Good thing I carry hard when I need to lol
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. One more topic about new ranked system-falling backwards and how to avoid losing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived