Riot creating new punishment system that on PBE right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot creating new punishment system that on PBE right now

User Info: kfcguy77

kfcguy77
4 years ago#1
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34913351#post34913351

Pretty interesting ideas. We'll see if it falls through

User Info: ninplayer

ninplayer
4 years ago#2
This is pretty brilliant.

User Info: Divinewargod

Divinewargod
4 years ago#3
It doesn't sound like a bad idea.
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
4 years ago#4
Sounds interesting.

I do fear this will limit players ability to communicate if they blow all their chat ability on flaming each other. But whatever.

I'd be happy with a system that places toxic players with other toxic players until they improve their behaviour.
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#5
Players that are identified as the most toxic by our player behavior systems will be placed into a restricted chat mode where their ability to participate in [All] Chat is disabled.

Yes.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 years ago#6
This is an amazing idea, for everybody. I don't have to see people rage and blame every game, and they don't have to get permabanned for it.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
4 years ago#7
How many of these raging kids do you think will break something in real life when they can't yell at their teammates?
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.

User Info: Tnykuuh

Tnykuuh
4 years ago#8
and what about feeders, people that refuse to communicate, that just troll? they dont care about chat....
Some fear death, others pray for it.

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#9
It's a good idea, I'd support it.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#10
Tnykuuh posted...
and what about feeders, people that refuse to communicate, that just troll? they dont care about chat....

This really isn't that much of a problem, it is blown out of proportion by people labeling anybody that has a bad game as scum of the earth.

Belligerent jackasses yelling at people in chat is a million times more prevalent.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot creating new punishment system that on PBE right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived