Minions needs a champ.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Minions needs a champ.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
4 years ago#1
I know that they are just used for gold and don't have thoughts or anything like that but I think we need a champion that the "master of minions"

It could be a minion that absorbed the power of an exploding nexus at the end of a match and gain power and sentient thought. He strikes a deal with the summoners of the league that he will become a champ if they create a village for the leftover minions to live in after matches.

Passive: grants bonuses to nearby allies minions.

regular: 10% attack speed

Tank: Slow enemy champs attack per attack.

Super: burn effect per attack. (2% of current health per attack)

Q: self-destruct. target ally minion will explode dealing magic damage equal to 25/40/65/80% of minion health to nearby enemies. Tank and Super minion will apply passive effect.

W: Rally. Heal and increase movement speed of all nearby allies and minions.

E: Target lock. All nearby minions focuses on chosen target.

R: Reinforcement. Next wave will spawn super minions. Lanes that are already spawning super minions will spawn an extra super minion.

Now it apparent what this champ weakness is: No minions or if in jungle, this champion is an easy target.

Now this is just a rough idea and the passive and R is what I really like the most, but I think a champ for the minions would be a fun thing for Riot to make.
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: SteelFighter

SteelFighter
4 years ago#2
Pushes wayyyyyyy too hard
Green Bay Packers, Michigan Wolverines
Go Pack, Go Blue
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Minions needs a champ.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived