Really stupid question about the files installing on my desktop.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Really stupid question about the files installing on my desktop.

User Info: FlipManV3

FlipManV3
4 years ago#1
I just downloaded the game, the wizard for some reason defaulted it on my desktop so I don't believe it's on my Program Files.

Can I delete the folder aside from the game itself or should I move it to my Program Files? I don't like having desktop clutter and just found it weird it installed directly on the desktop.
-
Worst elitist: PC elitists. Most delusional: Sony fanboys. Most unreasonable gamers: Nintendo fanboys. Community that ****ed my mother the most: Microsoft kids.

User Info: hibbijo

hibbijo
4 years ago#2
It's downloading the installer to your desktop, not the game itself.
I'm just a jogu.

User Info: FlipManV3

FlipManV3
4 years ago#3
hibbijo posted...
It's downloading the installer to your desktop, not the game itself.

Oh okay. I left it to download overnight and at work right now so I can't check. I thought installers are usually one file, it was a whole folder that is on my desktop.
-
Worst elitist: PC elitists. Most delusional: Sony fanboys. Most unreasonable gamers: Nintendo fanboys. Community that ****ed my mother the most: Microsoft kids.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Really stupid question about the files installing on my desktop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived