Gambit Gaming pick Nasus jungle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gambit Gaming pick Nasus jungle

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#11
Nasus Jungle.

Solo Q: prepare yourselves.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
4 years ago#12
Thresh's ability to open up plays = OP.
This is a signature.

User Info: xDarknezzx

xDarknezzx
4 years ago#13
i fell asleep during the game, did m5 win?

User Info: Trevorkkho

Trevorkkho
4 years ago#14
I had been jungling nasus, his Q farm much faster because of large camp bonus. First clear is abyssal, but after that you will be at full health at all time from passive with any item.

Not a good solo Q pick for jungling, you will get invaded, teammatea will be retarded. Not to mention nasus in either jungle or lane take good 15 mins+ to farm up. there will always some ragers/feeders that quit or fed before you are unstoppable.(that is also why xin/j4 are so effective, early shut down -> make soloq rages and snowball from their terrible teamwork)
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
4 years ago#15
Just tried it, it's preety good, but it does requie some practice before to know how to time Q to not miss them.

Strange thing is that Nasus can be either quite fast but without Q reaching it's full potential or Shen-like slow with fully stacked Q on almost every CD. Also just realised how strong his E is in League of Penetration :O

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#16
Can we just keep calling GG M5, please? I prefer M5.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Gambit Gaming pick Nasus jungle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived