Amumu top tier?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Brutal_Felix

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#1
If not why? I have been wrecking with him as of late. I'm only level 11 but I'm like 30-18 and I started out like 12-14. Then I found amumu+jungle=win.
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970

User Info: ninplayer

ninplayer
3 years ago#2
LOL jungling at level 11

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#3
I go blue and then red clear my jungle clear their jungle hit 6 then go to base
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970

User Info: SirGizmo

SirGizmo
3 years ago#4
Jungling anything pre-20 (or so) is generally thought of as hurting the team. You can't stay in the jungle as long as someone who has the runes/masteries to support it better.
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

SirGizmo
3 years ago#5
But answering your original question, Amumu is essentially considered god tier and is banned most matches.
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#6
If that's the case then why am I winning more games?

User Info: mrmonstr

mrmonstr
3 years ago#7
Jungling at 11!?
You are one skilled noob.
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#8
How is jungling at 11 bad?! It frees up exp and gold for the other lanes and I'm still always the fastest leveler

SirGizmo
3 years ago#9
You can do it, but if you go against a level 30 jungeler, you'll definitely notice how far ahead of you he is. He can stay in a LOT longer than you, that's all everyone is saying.

It's viable against other low levels just fine.

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#10
I've never been in a match against anyone higher than like 3 levels. I think match making works that way

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived