Why Fizz takes no skill

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why Fizz takes no skill

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
4 years ago#41
flyguy101 posted...
LaqOfInterest posted...
Dominion games

Xander, again, I love your work, but you're making it way too obvious. Your previous Fizz topic was good. Go back to that style.

I agree, you gotta add a bit of subtlety to it rather than just rehashing the buzz words we associate with you. Come up with some new material, huh? :|

Yeah, the fact he just recycled his old "Fizz photo" for a new and different angle is so boring. So un-Xander-like.
This is a signature.

User Info: duffmanslim

duffmanslim
4 years ago#42
Don't feed the Wildlife kids.
Sense is Garbage, *CRUNCH!* I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto-
LoL IGN: Baldimus IV

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#43
"To see just how ludicrous it is, let's compare Chum the Waters with Amumu's ult Curse of the Sad Mummy - a solid ultimate in its own right but nowhere near as useful as Chum the Waters."

This is the only sentence I actually read. It made my eyes bleed
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: ParaSpartan

ParaSpartan
4 years ago#44
I like to think that Xander isn't consciously trolling and is actually a LoL player that absolutely abhors Fizz and every time they complain about it people dismiss it as trolling.

Way funnier than a good troll IMO.
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#45
Also, I'm 90% sure this is the guy that claimed Blitz grabbing through walls is a glitch
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: jats605

jats605
4 years ago#46
Also, I'm 90% sure this is the guy that claimed Blitz grabbing through walls is a glitch

Yeah, it's one of my two siggs I have on rotation.
His logic was "It's not possible IRL, ergo it's a glitch."
As he was talking about an UNDEAD champion that can make a magical box appear out of literally nowhere.

::EDIT::
Oh, look at that, it came up on this post :D
Blitz shouldn't be able to pull through walls either. That is a nonsensical glitch that Riot really needs to fix. --Alex Hinkley/Xander7756

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#47
This guys not even trying now.

Makes me sad. Also, how's that Bachelors degree treating you?
I'm currently studying the same thing, pretty much, a Bachelors in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
I'm a little iffy on the career paths though - seems a little too broad, feels like studying straight up law would have been a better choice.
I am loving it though.
[]Signature[]

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
4 years ago#48
Xander is not going to post in this topic again. He's wearing the World's Most Dense Paper Bag over his head right now, unless he's actually naive enough to still think he's right, which wouldn't surprise me.
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18

User Info: flyguy101

flyguy101
4 years ago#49
Edgemaster70000 posted...
Xander is not going to post in this topic again. He's wearing the World's Most Dense Paper Bag over his head right now, unless he's actually naive enough to still think he's right, which wouldn't surprise me.

You don't get his shtick, do you? He posts to keep the topic alive, that's the point. Believe me, he'll reply.
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
4 years ago#50
He probably played against me in dominion (I played nothing but fizz for like 20 games in dominion to level up a smurf).

Combined with a zhonyas (or the dominion equivalent), Fizz is EXTREMELY easy to outplay people with. He just has so many tools.
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why Fizz takes no skill

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived