The most stupidest, common excuse on not lane switching counter lanes...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The most stupidest, common excuse on not lane switching counter lanes...

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#1
..."They just gonna switch also anyway"

/facepalm
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: fullmetalyanal

fullmetalyanal
4 years ago#2
I mean they could do that too in all honesty. Likely? No, but it could happen.
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
4 years ago#3
i had a game where top fed 2 kills to his lane opponent, insisted on a switch with mid, then our mid had to go up against a fed darius and then the guy who switched went mid andn fed the enemy lux i think it was...maybe Tf, cant remember anymore but the ponit is switching isnt always a great idea in solo q...
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

happyscrub1
4 years ago#4
Bump because of proof:

http://happyscrub.com/laneswitch.jpg

TLDR: This is what happens when you are not too lazy to lane switch. Also, when constant switching, you have to push hard and be mindful of ganks-counter ganks from all the lane movement.

I picked blindly as leblanc because I can also rock her as support. They picked Galio and I didn't feel like going vs EZ Taric. So I ask irelia to lane switch top and mid.

I figured Garen is early game and can hurt her but Ireila is a monster late game if she free farms which she can do vs Galio. I also had too much abilities to keep Garen off me so It was a good plan.

Well, I tend to forget how strong LB top is, because I killed him like lvl 4 easy. Tower dived him and all.

After he died, they switched and I switched too. Told both of us to push the lanes hard plus jungler so we can switch again. Then another switch soon after. I went top and killed him again. They tried one more time to switch but we switch right with them. They ganked me 1st and I almost got a double kill from their tower dive. I died, ireila got 1 kill in counter gank.

The gave up the switching and the damage is done. The results is in the JEPG.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
4 years ago#5
I had a guy lane swap me a 2 kill Elise when I was Zed. I won the lane, but that **** was made harder than it needed to be.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
4 years ago#6
Most stupidest.

Most.

Stupidest.
LoL IGN: Greedy

happyscrub1
4 years ago#7
Masemune_100 posted...
I had a guy lane swap me a 2 kill Elise when I was Zed. I won the lane, but that **** was made harder than it needed to be.

But you WON it and probably stop a monster elise in the making.

User Info: xDarknezzx

xDarknezzx
4 years ago#8
lol he dropped down to gold v

User Info: tranquilizerrr

tranquilizerrr
4 years ago#9
Last time I lane switched, they followed suit. I switch back and they switched back too.
Talk is cheap.

User Info: nomore

nomore
4 years ago#10
Most common excuse I see:

"no i'm mid"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. The most stupidest, common excuse on not lane switching counter lanes...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived