So... I was playing as Kog Maw.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So... I was playing as Kog Maw.....

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
3 years ago#11
Gig_NFBB posted...
What are the other two?

And why quote that part?

Tristana and Vayne, I believe
Official Floatzel of the Pokemon XY boards
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png

User Info: hyorinryu

hyorinryu
3 years ago#12
He probably quoted that because he means that while they're some of the best scaling champs in the game, you're not going to 1v5 with them.
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
3 years ago#13
Hyper carries
Kog'Maw: Long range, spammy ult that reveals making it hard to walk into an ambush, and does % health magic damage

Vayne: High mobility through Tumble, ult gives her high damage and survivability in a teamfight, is hard to engage on thanks to condemn, and does % health based true damage.

Tristana: High range, high mobility, 90% increased attack speed steroid (pretty sure it's the second highest in the game after Sword of the Divine), excellent wave clear, and has 2 ways to get people off of her in a teamfight.

Jax: Builds damage and still gets tanky, and counterstrike gives him enough time to kill most glass cannon late game ADC.

Nasus: Q does 1900+ damage, builds full tank and cdr and is still a threat.

Veigar: 1900+ ap, if the game goes on long enough he can start selling items for tanky things like warmogs while still one shotting the enemy team. Alternatively, give him a lich bane so he can one shot towers.

Ryze: Can pretty much build full tank while still doing ridiculous damage on a low cooldown.

Some people would consider Karthus or Cass a hyper carry, but I feel like they are too squishy in season 3 to still qualify.

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
3 years ago#14
Gig_NFBB posted...
What are the other two?

And why quote that part?

Tristana and Vayne, I believe

twitch
vayne
kog

User Info: Badmood136

Badmood136
3 years ago#15
Vayne
Kog
Twitch
Tristana

Late-game hypercarries trade a poor early game for a nearly unstoppable late-game. A combination of mobility, extreme range, and/or %HP/true damage makes it very difficult to get close before they melt your whole team.
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
3 years ago#16
Suffer_Not posted...
Tristana: High range, high mobility, 90% increased attack speed steroid (pretty sure it's the second highest in the game after Sword of the Divine)

Jayce (max)
Fiora (120%)
Eve (120%)
Rengar (100% / 150%)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So... I was playing as Kog Maw.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived