Tempted to play a single support each day, to better myself as a support player

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tempted to play a single support each day, to better myself as a support player

User Info: ssupermario92

ssupermario92
4 years ago#1
I've been thinking about this for a while now, but im wanting to play a single support (play Ali one day, Nami the next, etc) each day to better myself as a support player (well main anyways)

Would this be a good idea?
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel

User Info: Kujja

Kujja
4 years ago#2
just pick 2-3 of them and master them

User Info: XSerenadEX

XSerenadEX
4 years ago#3
Wait, so you are asking if practicing with the role you want to get better with is a good idea?
American Football <3

User Info: Port_of_ELI

Port_of_ELI
4 years ago#4
That's exactly what I've been doing to get better at the role. But if you play ranked, then I would suggest that you don't get too stuck on using Alistar.
I'm da best mane, I DeeD eet.- Eli Porter
Psn: J-DuB333

User Info: SirGizmo

SirGizmo
4 years ago#5
Leona/Taric ftwwwwwwwww
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
4 years ago#6
I think it's a great idea, if it's something you'll learn from. Tell a man what supports are good and you'll help him out for one meta. But a man who teaches himself what supports are good is set for multiple metas.

User Info: popliyo

popliyo
4 years ago#7
XSerenadEX posted...
Wait, so you are asking if practicing with the role you want to get better with is a good idea?

Not to jump on the rhetorical bandwagon, but he has a point. This should be a fairly obvious solution to achieving progression.
trolls are stupid people who have tricked themselves into thinking that merely pretending to be an idiot is different from actually being an idiot. -Detsuaxhe

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 years ago#8
Will you be playing as "non-meta" supports too such as Volibear, Singed, GP, etc?

User Info: aznjdude

aznjdude
4 years ago#9
Rookie_Jet posted...
Will you be playing as "non-meta" supports too such as Volibear, Singed, GP, etc?

You mean the two bruiser combos on Botts are non meta now?
"I had a Best Buy employee come up to me and try to convince me to buy the "Sony Wii".
Pokemon Black FC - 472776788756

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#10
You really should play ALL champions to better understand them.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Tempted to play a single support each day, to better myself as a support player

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived