Patch Notes 3.03

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Patch Notes 3.03

User Info: The-World-Seven

The-World-Seven
4 years ago#71
Master_Pwner posted...
Voidgolem posted...
oh my god that taric passive actually went live.

prepare thy anus

Wha...? But that's a nerf lol

he actually needs to build armor for his new aura to work as well as it did before. it's a nerf to support taric, buff to other kinds of taric.
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis

User Info: EDumey

EDumey
4 years ago#72
Tristana was already one of the best late game ADs, and they buff her late game?

I seriously think that buff is there because Riot knows the only pro that regularly uses her in tourney atm is Heartbeat, who is on a low bracket team.

Riot rigging the competition, gg.
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg

User Info: Doom2006

Doom2006
4 years ago#73
That Xin nerf looks gnarly on paper, but I'd be willing to bet he'll still end up dominating in the jungle.

He does.
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
4 years ago#74
EDumey posted...
Tristana was already one of the best late game ADs, and they buff her late game?

I seriously think that buff is there because Riot knows the only pro that regularly uses her in tourney atm is Heartbeat, who is on a low bracket team.

Riot rigging the competition, gg.

I laughed at the comment too about Riot wanting to make her standout more as a late game threat. Q steroid that will benefit more now?
My recent discovery: Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity.

User Info: KirynTheCleric

KirynTheCleric
4 years ago#75
Sooo... random question... How viable would BoRK be on Nasus? Would it be a viable choice after you get your essentials?
LoL IGN: Zebraoracle

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
4 years ago#76
BerserkFGriffth posted...
BotRK is going to be sooo goood.

:3
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
4 years ago#77
KirynTheCleric posted...
Sooo... random question... How viable would BoRK be on Nasus? Would it be a viable choice after you get your essentials?

Dunno... Nasus is all about his Q, so I don't see it being that great on him. I mean, there may be some situation you could build it on him, but I do not ever see it being core.
My recent discovery: Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Patch Notes 3.03

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived