What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
4 years ago#1
Topic - Results (112 votes)
I love it, Darius really needed that nerf
30.36% (34 votes)
34
Overnerfed, he's not even troublesome to begin with
22.32% (25 votes)
25
Don't care, whatever they do i can still kite for days
17.86% (20 votes)
20
Goblins
15.18% (17 votes)
17
Other - specify pl0x
2.68% (3 votes)
3
6
0.89% (1 votes)
1
7
2.68% (3 votes)
3
8
0.89% (1 votes)
1
9
1.79% (2 votes)
2
10
5.36% (6 votes)
6
This poll is now closed.
Need to know, it'll help me decide whether i should pick him up
Kill me and take all my gold, just don't harm me T.T
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls

User Info: Darius_Bot

Darius_Bot
4 years ago#2
I didn't need a nerf. :(
THE HAND OF NOXUS
http://i49.tinypic.com/96hq13.jpg

User Info: eternalrage11

eternalrage11
4 years ago#3
OP set out to create the worse poll ever created.

He succeeded.....
if you havin problems stayin single i feel bad for you son, cuz i got 99 bishes.
.....you only got one

User Info: Masemune_100

Masemune_100
4 years ago#4
It's a good nerf that just hit Darius' laning. He's still one of the best duelists in the game if you catch someone, and he still has a dominant laning phase off the fear of getting caught by him.
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade

User Info: _SNAGRAT_LIE

_SNAGRAT_LIE
4 years ago#5
should have lowered the cooldown instead of increasing it
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#6
He didn't really need a nerf, but it isn't that bad of a nerf

mainly just tones down his snowballing ability in lane a bit

User Info: The-World-Seven

The-World-Seven
4 years ago#7
not to mention they lowered his ults cooldown at level 16 from 100 to 80.

Cool
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis

User Info: The Last Cetra

The Last Cetra
4 years ago#8
It's the perfect nerf for the big D. It makes his laning less dominant while still keeping his team fight and, most importantly, his feel as a character intact. Still strong but not as insurmountable when he gets an early lead.
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#9
I love how bee te nerf, everyone on GFAQs said Darius was fine and didn't need the nerf, or quoted specifically "If you think he needs a nerf, you're a bad in wood ELO."

Looking at the poll, looks like most people here on GFAQs think it was a justified nerf. Trying to keep anonymous, aren't you?
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
4 years ago#10
You can quote me from the first post about the nerf on here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65495832

Makes sense

Darius is fighting x champion top. Both of them ult but Darius wins by 1% and lives, x dies.

Now Darius can bully x in lane until their ult comes back since he still has his. The ability to slowball is insane for Darius.

Much prefer this one


If Kennen is fighting Darius and they both ult and Darius wins and kills with ult. Kennen is going to be bullied hard for the next 2 minutes but now Darius has his ult and Kennen doesn't.

But he still keeps the ability to multi-execute late game in team fights. This is a good nerf and one that has been asked for FOREVER.
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived