What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

User Info: TheSteelPhoenix

TheSteelPhoenix
4 years ago#11
Earthbound360 posted...
I love how bee te nerf, everyone on GFAQs said Darius was fine and didn't need the nerf, or quoted specifically "If you think he needs a nerf, you're a bad in wood ELO."

Looking at the poll, looks like most people here on GFAQs think it was a justified nerf. Trying to keep anonymous, aren't you?

I think the good players always said he wasn't that good, but there were always tons of people in Darius threads talking about how he was overpowered.
lol

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#12
The Last Cetra posted...
It's the perfect nerf for the big D. It makes his laning less dominant while still keeping his team fight and, most importantly, his feel as a character intact. Still strong but not as insurmountable when he gets an early lead.

This.

Earthbound360 posted...
I love how bee te nerf, everyone on GFAQs said Darius was fine and didn't need the nerf, or quoted specifically "If you think he needs a nerf, you're a bad in wood ELO."

Looking at the poll, looks like most people here on GFAQs think it was a justified nerf. Trying to keep anonymous, aren't you?

Well I would say that that option is the best for how I feel on it. Which is the post above.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#13
Darius is the Goblin King.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived