Advice on countering Vi?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Advice on countering Vi?

User Info: angelofdeath99

4 years ago#1
Every time I lane against Vi top, i get pressured so bad that i can barely keep from feeding. I mainly play Jarvan, Xin, and Kayle top (In that order of preference), so is there any advice for how to prevent Vi from owning my face?
"Jesus declared killcams unholy when he found out that his was over 2 hours long and directed by Mel Gibson."-GeneralKenobi85

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#2
IMO, one of Singed's top 3 easy matchups. Juking the flying punch is easy enough as swift Singed, and played correctly, she cis going to have a very hard time procing her denting blows on you (fling before third hit, or just flat out kite). Singed trades harder than her, as long as you dont eat harass from excessive force.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Advice on countering Vi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived