What do you think of Volibear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Volibear?

User Info: C3isSwift

C3isSwift
4 years ago#1
I'm just wondering because I might be getting him after this free week.
This is my build that I followed and still following. I go Top Lane.
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=40587-allorim-volibear-build-guide

So whats your thoughts on it?
Is there a better guide?
I'm awesome.Just admit it.

User Info: Triikz

Triikz
4 years ago#2
I really like Voli. Ive been building him pure tank with the exception of the new BoTRK. At that point you deal nice damage and are virtually unkillable.
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#3
love using him
hate fighting him
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#4
I think he's awesome and should be used more.

Stomps loads of tops, isn't particularly bad in the jungle, and winds up really hard to take down.

I don't quite understand why you'd really need a BotRK on him though, I guess the new one is alright but eh.. feels like it's the item you'd buy to counter him, not for him to buy.

I like to basically just stack health on him, every other build is a little gimmicky IMO - Warmogs, FM, BC, etc etc.. though, I do love a BT on him if you're fed enough.
[]Signature[]

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#5

Stomps loads of tops, isn't particularly bad in the jungle, and winds up really hard to take down.

I don't quite understand why you'd really need a BotRK on him though, I guess the new one is alright but eh.. feels like it's the item you'd buy to counter him, not for him to buy.

I like to basically just stack health on him, every other build is a little gimmicky IMO - Warmogs, FM, BC, etc etc.. though, I do love a BT on him if you're fed enough.

If you need a quick way to boost your damage output, the 5% proc scales on nothing but AS and armor pen. Your W gives you a ton of AS to work with, and the 15% nuke helps you finish off or get in range of dudes.

Wouldn't rush it, but it's a solid purchase after your big tanky items.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#6
bursting down HP fast is good for Voli with that W active.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#7
get triforce GG
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: Triikz

Triikz
4 years ago#8
Voidgolem posted...

If you need a quick way to boost your damage output, the 5% proc scales on nothing but AS and armor pen. Your W gives you a ton of AS to work with, and the 15% nuke helps you finish off or get in range of dudes.

Wouldn't rush it, but it's a solid purchase after your big tanky items.

^That. I rush warmogs and either Randuins or Spirit Visage depending on enemy team comp. Then if Im fed, BoTRK, otherwise More Tank and save BoTRK for late game.
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...

User Info: lcodecl

lcodecl
4 years ago#9
He's OP in top lane.
LoL: CapnDrewsky
XBL: xHomeslicex
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do you think of Volibear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived