How do you deal with volibear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you deal with volibear?

User Info: Ky_Kisky

Ky_Kisky
4 years ago#1
I am a little stomped... It's like once he runs at you, nobody can outrun him (except yi) and he just throws you.. Then your dead...

I tried 10 characters already and it's like once he sees you, you can't outrun him.. >_>

Unless your near your teammates and a turret... So the general strategy when you see this guy everytime is to run away???

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#2
Play champ with hard cc, or Lulu
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: MakJuss

MakJuss
4 years ago#3
CC doesnt exist in League of Legends.

User Info: GameFreakJake

GameFreakJake
4 years ago#4
Play a champ with any slow, buy boots a little earlier than you normally do. He's not too hard to kite.
This is Jake's topic. Nothing is innocent. >_>~DarkNight11

User Info: lcodecl

lcodecl
4 years ago#5
I can see Elise beating him in lane because of her easy stun when he's running at you, plus she wins trades with almost any top laner. But aside from that I can't think of anyone else who beats him easily at the moment.
LoL: CapnDrewsky
XBL: xHomeslicex

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#6
I can see Elise beating him in lane because of her easy stun when he's running at you, plus she wins trades with almost any top laner. But aside from that I can't think of anyone else who beats him easily at the moment.

Lulu slams Volibear
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#7
His speed buff is a mere 4 seconds, a lot of champions should be able to keep him off of them. If he can't get the fling then he loses the trade pretty much I believe. He can be a bully, so I wouldn't stress over him beating you in CS.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Ky_Kisky

Ky_Kisky
4 years ago#8
luigi33 posted...

Lulu slams Volibear

Mind tell me why?

User Info: Cookie Bag

Cookie Bag
4 years ago#9
She can speed herself up, she can disable volibear, and she can slow him.
Give me my god DAMN TEA!

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#10
Ky Kisky posted...
luigi33 posted...

Lulu slams Volibear

Mind tell me why?

Because of glitterlance and whimsy.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you deal with volibear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived