3+ years mid laner LF mid level late night team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3+ years mid laner LF mid level late night team

User Info: ULT1MA

ULT1MA
4 years ago#1
First off, this is posted in team recruitment @ the LoL forums.

As the thread title states, I have enjoyed League for over 3 years. I started playing when Shaco was released which was back in October 2009 I believe.

I have played this game so much I can lierally play any champion decently, any position decently, but I would consider myself a mid player. I have the most fun in it and perform better in mid than other positions. So I am looking for a mid level team to play ranked with.

I only just recently, as in days ago started solo Q which is why I am in bronze. I simply havent played enough to rank up, but I would consider myself to be in the silver 1 - gold range. I am by no means fantastic, but I have what most people dont, which is expierience.

Some of my best heroes include: Vladimir, Swain, Kassadin, Kennan, Ahri, Annie, Cassiopeia, Morgana, Rumble and Ziggs. Most of these (not all) champions are viable with todays current meta.

I dont work or go to school right now, so I have all the time in the world to play.

I am 28 years old if you care to know.

I am a night owl and am usually awake between noon and 4 AM.

Anyone willing to let me try out, let me know.

Thanks.
DFI BloodIron | Q6600@3.2 GHZ | EVGA GTX 460 1GB Superclocked | 4 GB Corsair | NZXT Nemesis | Vista 64 Bit

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#2
live wit parents?
lulz
[]Signature[]

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
4 years ago#3
see sig, team name is schmelton is a god
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3+ years mid laner LF mid level late night team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived