Second game of my promotion... already down one game... team goes in 4v5...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Second game of my promotion... already down one game... team goes in 4v5...

User Info: _equivocal_

_equivocal_
4 years ago#1
And gets wiped, with only Darius (who was never in the fight) huffing it back to base... 40 second death timer... Riot **mysteriously** blows up! Eh, sorry guys, didnt want to lose that placement :(

User Info: InvalidMod

InvalidMod
4 years ago#2
I wish I could carry teams hard enough to get to a promotion series. Like in my worst game ever I still didnt lose lane but every other lane fed. How well I do in my lane is directly related to how hard the rest of my team sucks dick

User Info: _equivocal_

_equivocal_
4 years ago#3
no loss forgiveness :(

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
4 years ago#4
InvalidMod posted...
I wish I could carry teams hard enough to get to a promotion series. Like in my worst game ever I still didnt lose lane but every other lane fed. How well I do in my lane is directly related to how hard the rest of my team sucks dick

this.
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Second game of my promotion... already down one game... team goes in 4v5...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived