Towers now take kills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Towers now take kills

User Info: Zeeak4444

Zeeak4444
4 years ago#1
This has to be the biggest change in the PBE notes how is no one talking about it.

I personally think it brings a lot of creativity to the dives but it's goona make a lot of people mad..

Now the serious question... Will it still be a shutdown only giving a lot of assist gold instead of the full 500 to someone?
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#2
What...The...Hell...Hate that idea.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
4 years ago#3
No now tower diving is worth it completely if it's a 1v1 trade. You kill them under their tower and tower kills you. You get 300-500 gold and they don't, so worth.

It's pointless defending towers at all if its 1v2 now, at least before if they dove and tower killed one you even'd out.
~Rave

User Info: Diorte

Diorte
4 years ago#4
If only they leveled up and got abilities, too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo

User Info: ThyCorndog

ThyCorndog
4 years ago#5
is this for real?
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion

User Info: Red_Badger_55

Red_Badger_55
4 years ago#6
Is this a troll topic?

If not that is the singlemost unthought out idea riot has ever come up with. And that's saying something

User Info: _RaveMaster_

_RaveMaster_
4 years ago#7
Hell if I get ganked and know 100% I can't escape I might as well run to their tower and deny them all gold even if they did 90% of my hp.
~Rave

User Info: yillin

yillin
4 years ago#8
They will still get gold from the assist, but not the massive amount they would from a straight kill.
There's a calm before the storm and the western front is quiet. I've got Rembrandt as my right hand and Solo as my pilot.

User Info: kfcguy77

kfcguy77
4 years ago#9
#1: It's just PBE, it's not final yet

#2: It's also already confirmed for being an unintentional bug which will likely be fixed soon

User Info: Benaldric

Benaldric
4 years ago#10
If this actually makes it through they need to make make minion kills happen too because why not
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Towers now take kills

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived