Just started my placement matches

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just started my placement matches

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
4 years ago#1
And this is supposed to be about mid-silver? I mean, I think I'm a pretty good ADC, but these guys can't even CS properly.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29449936#history
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

User Info: antroz92

antroz92
4 years ago#2
u star at bronze. after 10 games u will be placed on a division depending on wins, u are half way to b placed
3DS FC: 3480-2914-3651

FlyEaglesFly10
4 years ago#3
antroz92 posted...
u star at bronze. after 10 games u will be placed on a division depending on wins, u are half way to b placed

Is starting at bronze new? I thought before the Season 3 change, you started at about 1200, which is essentially silver?
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

User Info: Jitunu321

Jitunu321
4 years ago#4
FlyEaglesFly10 posted...
antroz92 posted...

Is starting at bronze new? I thought before the Season 3 change, you started at about 1200, which is essentially silver?

1200 isn't even a rating anymore, nor was it silver prior

antroz92
4 years ago#5
maybe if u win 10 of 10 u get Silver

User Info: negative4

negative4
4 years ago#6
Who said they were mid Silver? You play against others doing placements and/or a grab bag of people ranging from as low as Bronze tier if you've never placed prior to this season before.
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.

antroz92
4 years ago#7
gl w/ bronze hell

FlyEaglesFly10
4 years ago#8
negative4 posted...
Who said they were mid Silver? You play against others doing placements and/or a grab bag of people ranging from as low as Bronze tier if you've never placed prior to this season before.

I could swear I read that somewhere, but I guess not.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just started my placement matches

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived