Just played a ranked game where nobody leashed for me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just played a ranked game where nobody leashed for me

User Info: darkprince45

darkprince45
3 years ago#1
I was Shen i was lagging for some reason. I took e on accident. So i said i really needed help. Ez walked past blue into his lane and amumu recalls in the bush and leaves. The adc on the other team was AFK,. Yet nobody helped me.

I got so mad, i stood in the bush for 8 minutes until someone came and helped me.

I ended the game 1-4(loss) one death being by the enemy team -_-

I hate life
Army. 31Bravo. Military Police.
(message deleted)

User Info: darkprince45

darkprince45
3 years ago#3
i do
Army. 31Bravo. Military Police.

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 years ago#4
aHappySacka posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le4frxOjHK1qa4w2fo1_400.gif

Aw, I expected the dog :(
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: JiminyTheDingo

JiminyTheDingo
3 years ago#5
If you're that dependent on leashes, you shouldn't be jungling. Even if you took E which does literally nothing to jungle camps, you shouldn't have just sat in a bush whining for 8 minutes (the fact that you died 4 times, but the enemy only killed you once should be evidence of how stupid that was - the camps were scaling, you weren't). So you'll have to recall before you can do a full clear, big deal. A lvl 1 shen 9-10 minutes into the game is about as big a dead weight as there is in this game. You lost your team a 5v4 because you wanted to be a baby.

I don't understand why you expect sympathy.
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o

User Info: _Ferdi_

_Ferdi_
3 years ago#6
Seriously, you messed up by going E first. Blame yourself first, blame your internet, blame the lag. Fix your stuff, then when you don't mess up, blame everyone else finally. If anything steal exp to get lv2 from a lane then start your jungle. No reason whining for 8 minutes if you can fix it yourself.
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
3 years ago#7
JiminyTheDingo posted...
I you're that dependent on leashes, you shouldn't be jungling. Even if you took E which does literally nothing to jungle camps, you shouldn't have just sat in a bush whining for 8 minutes (the fact that you died 4 times, but the enemy only killed you once should be evidence of how stupid that was - the camps scale, you weren't). So you'll have to recall before you can do a full clear, big deal. A lvl 1 shen 9-10 minutes into the game is about as big a dead weight as there is in this game. You lost your team a 5v4 because you wanted to be a baby.

I don't understand why you expect sympathy.
Taric is mai waifu

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#8
If you need a leash and don't get one just mooch off mid or top's creeps until you've got the levels to do it yourself.

This way you

1: don't get a late start
2: don't die to jungle creeps
3: don't look like a tantrum throwing baby
4: teach those lazy bastards to help leash/defend

it's really sad that some people don't get that leashing exists not only for a better jungle start but for buff defense as well
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
3 years ago#9
Was Amumu support? Why Shen and Amumu not banned?

Also, you're a sook mate, who the **** AFK's because they didn't get a leash?
GTFO Ranked.
[]Signature[]

User Info: eco master

eco master
3 years ago#10
darkprince45 posted...
I got so mad, i stood in the bush for 8 minutes until someone came and helped me.

I'm sure that helped.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just played a ranked game where nobody leashed for me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived