First Time Mid Suggestion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First Time Mid Suggestion?

User Info: bandgeek09

bandgeek09
3 years ago#1
Since I've started playing LoL, I only play support or ADC. I want to try to broaden my horizons and start working on a mid champion, but I'm not totally sure who to use, as I don't know who is "good". I tend to prefer ranged champions over melee, as my mains are Morgana and Soraka, and I've started to try support Kayle.
I have over 5000 IP, so I can definitely pick someone up. Thanks for your (real) suggestions.
Lets Go Zips!

User Info: ryana

ryana
3 years ago#2
Morgana can be played mid lane

User Info: ERLiNo

ERLiNo
3 years ago#3
I really like playing ahri. Try kayle and annie they are dirt cheap. Nearly forgot ryze. Nearly all mids are fun to play I reccomend starting off with annie/ryze.
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
3 years ago#4
Ryze.

User Info: Echo_of_Memory

Echo_of_Memory
3 years ago#5
Annie or Ryze.
GT: SocialRoyal

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 years ago#6
Ryze was my first Mid champ, and I though he was really fun. But, then I tried Brand and thought he was better.

Ahri's free this (tommorow) week as well, and I really want to try her.
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!

User Info: bandgeek09

bandgeek09
3 years ago#7
I might have to dust off Annie and Ryze then, since i know I have both of them. Another other suggestions to try out this evening?
Lets Go Zips!

User Info: Echo_of_Memory

Echo_of_Memory
3 years ago#8
Lux is pretty fun if you can land her Q a decent amount of the time.
GT: SocialRoyal

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 years ago#9
Veigar gets pretty crazy if you can farm his Q enough.
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!

User Info: IceBarrage

IceBarrage
3 years ago#10
Don't play ryze unless you're using and used to smart cast.

Annie is more newbie friendly, Karthus is free this week give him a whirl, morganas also easy, akalis pretty face roll nowadays.
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. First Time Mid Suggestion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived