ITT - Share the obvious things about this game that you've only recently noticed

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT - Share the obvious things about this game that you've only recently noticed

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
3 years ago#1
80/80

I only just recently noticed that the axe in Draven's default splash is sticking out of a man's bloodied back.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
3 years ago#2
Sivir's spell shield doesn't stop knockback from Hecarim's E
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
3 years ago#3
You can tp to a Teemo shroom.

Not recent, but it was the last time I said 'Wow, I didn't know that.
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: EDumey

EDumey
3 years ago#4
It's usually a bad idea to dive past two towers to kill secure.
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
3 years ago#5
From: EDumey | #004
It's usually a bad idea to dive past two towers to kill secure.


no, it's actually always worth.
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz

User Info: BlackBeetleborg

BlackBeetleborg
3 years ago#6
People only disconnect on my team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#7
All of WW's damage abilities are magic damage
>_>
<_<

had that pointed out to me
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#8
Astronautilus makes carrot eyes (^^) when he laughs
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#9
improper punctuation, 80/80 revoked.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
3 years ago#10
Bhellium posted...
All of WW's damage abilities are magic damage
>_>
<_<

had that pointed out to me


>told this to my friend when he built black cleaver and told him wits is a better shred item for WW
>he still buys black cleaver
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. ITT - Share the obvious things about this game that you've only recently noticed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived