Just bought Sejuani...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just bought Sejuani...

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
3 years ago#1
She's stupid levels of trollzy. Build pure tank? Not a problem, still do 200+ magic damage per second to surrounding enemies. Need an initiator? Q towards the enemy ADC and just bulldoze your way forward. What do you care of puny attacks? Need someone to peel? Also not a problem! Ult whoever strays close enough to your carry and just stand around. You're still doing your job!

Build was spirit stone, boots, rushed a sunfire, bought swiftfoot boots, into spirit of ancient golem for tenacity (didn't really need it for the team I was against but oh well) and then I started building a spirit visage to counter fizz somewhat. Got a liandry's torment, then finished up with a Frozen Heart for more team utility, 40% CDR for constant W uptime, and plenty of armor to counter the nocturne trying to counter my health stacking with his BotRK.

I could literally charge into their team of Darius (Who was fed), Fizz (who was fed), Nocturne (somewhat behind), Gangplank (fairly fed), and Lulu (fed us like crazy)

All I needed was a Taric support to tell me how truly outrageous I was.
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
3 years ago#2
I always use her in Soloq she's easy mode for my soloq teammates to get behind and attack the enemy I'm after.

I just wish she had better skins, till then I ain't buying any of them.
LOL ign - Gonk

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
3 years ago#3
I almost always get Ancient Golem and Ninja Tabi going as my first items. Works incredibly well against most setups I encounter.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: ZedPower

ZedPower
3 years ago#4
Spirit Visage is not a bad idea when you need to counter magic damage, but you might want to take a look at Abyssal Scepter too, especially if you've got a fed mage on your side. Your W's not up as much but it gets pretty terrifying while it is.
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#5
Bads still thinks she's bad, but realize she's not when they get their asses handed to them every time I play as Sejuani. She's pretty fun in top lane as well, steamrolled champs like Zed, Kha and Irelia.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just bought Sejuani...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived