Nami, you suck!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
3 years ago#1
Xin: Come on Nami, bubble them!
MF: Yeah, fight them!
Xin: Jesus, you suck. They`re right there, attack!
MF: Nami, don`t run from them!

That`s a conversation I witnessed while the team was all dead except for Nami. Nami was 2/5/25, Xin was 7/17/5 and MF 5/20/3. Nami was doing great, don`t know why supports get blamed for not fighting an entire team on their own. On related news, I went with Quinn and did 10/6/7. Poor Nami...
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
3 years ago#2
I fought off a 4 v 1 and kept a team from taking 2 of our towers/inhibitors as Lulu and got a kill on a Ryze.

But I agree with you. Nami isn't one of those supports that can function well on her own. Actually, I'm surprised Xin Zhao didn't just dive her.

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
3 years ago#3
Who the hell types like that
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif

User Info: lightning_omega

lightning_omega
3 years ago#4
Because giving the enemy team an ace is like the best thing ever, right?

Nami doesn't do a lot of damage, so there's no real point in going for it unless it's a 1v1 and the enemy's health is low enough for a sure kill.

As a Nami player myself, I think Nami did the right thing in this situation.
(message deleted)

User Info: DaGreatOnelol

DaGreatOnelol
3 years ago#6
Giving a team an ace is much much worse than having a support not do anything at all. Other than that, if I had a team like that, I wouldn't even bother playing with them on ranked.
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
3 years ago#7
There are people that actually talk like that?
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: zefig

zefig
3 years ago#8
Well looking at Xin and MF's deaths clearly they believe if you can get into a fight, you must fight.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
3 years ago#9
zefig posted...
Well looking at Xin and MF's deaths clearly they believe if you can get into a fight, you must fight.

That MF was feeding like crazy and wandering on her own a lot. She also disconnected when we didn`t agree to surrender. This isn`t even the first time I see the support get harassed by some teamplayers...makes me wonder if that`s why barely anyone wants to support.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
3 years ago#10
SoraOwnsAll posted...
There are people that actually talk like that?

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.
LOL ign - Gonk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived