Nami, you suck!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#11
I almost jumped on you
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
4 years ago#12
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...
There are people that actually talk like that?

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.

I see alot of people pick on supports for not having lots of kills, they usually ignore the amazing number of assists they earn. There`s some weird mentality in a lot of people about kills and deaths when the game is about destroying and getting objectives (red and blue buff, baron and dragon, turrets, etc).

Rihawf posted...
I almost jumped on you

:D

Nah, I do think Nami deserves/needs some kind of buff, but I don`t think she sucks.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
4 years ago#13
Tactician_Lord posted...
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

I see it all the time, the worst players are the most vocal, bet they never even looked at Nami's score cuz they don;t get it which is why they were dead in the first place.

I see alot of people pick on supports for not having lots of kills, they usually ignore the amazing number of assists they earn. There`s some weird mentality in a lot of people about kills and deaths when the game is about destroying and getting objectives (red and blue buff, baron and dragon, turrets, etc).

Tell me about it.

A support isn't measured by their kill/death ratio, but their assist/death ratio.
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
4 years ago#14
lightdragoon88 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Gevauden posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

Tell me about it.

A support isn't measured by their kill/death ratio, but their assist/death ratio.

Indeed.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived