Thresh or Sona?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darkyellow327

Darkyellow327
4 years ago#11
My dumb opinion but I think Thresh is the best support in the entire game. Ain't nothing wrong with being a slightly worse than the best.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
4 years ago#12
Alright, I'll probably get Thresh then. Not like I won't be able to get Sona, too, she's a 450 IP champ. Thanks guys!
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#13
Sona changed to 450...?
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#14
I'd say you max Q if your ally knows what he or she is doing, but max W if they're idiots who need to be constantly looked after. I've had times where I've only needed minor poking but had people I needed to heal constantly.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#15
I love laning against Sona because she's so squishy. Guaranteed kills on her. And at the same time I'm not fond of having Sona as a support.

Go Thresh.
?

User Info: Thalandor46

Thalandor46
4 years ago#16
Sona is and always has been 3150 IP. The only 450 IP supports are Nunu and Soraka.
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
4 years ago#17
... Huh, must have misread something, thought she was cheap. Oh well, still goin' for Thresh.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived