Best bluffing champions?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best bluffing champions?

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 years ago#1
Champions that do very intimidating things that may possibly cost enemy an ult?

I think Hecarim is the best. His Devestating Charge can bait SO many ults. Just activate it, act like you run straight into enemy team, and before you hit, just turn around. Its hilarious
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
3 years ago#2
Voli,
Singed tossing W.
Trolling is a art

User Info: random_blah

random_blah
3 years ago#3
Sometimes just throwing your flag will make people waste their escapes as J4. Even if it's the last of your mana.
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#4
TF for the Misaya bait
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
3 years ago#5
Nocturne, DARKNESS! Somehow no matter which side he's on an ally will be slain though.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142

User Info: LazyKenny

LazyKenny
3 years ago#6
I may not know the best, but I definitely know the worst.

Graves isn't bluffing.
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!

User Info: Pyrizzla

Pyrizzla
3 years ago#7
Singed
Hecarim
Voli
Skarner
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board

User Info: Arkanial

Arkanial
3 years ago#8
random_blah posted...
Sometimes just throwing your flag will make people waste their escapes as J4. Even if it's the last of your mana.


This is so true. I've dropped my flag into a group of 5 and 3 of them instantly flashed back behind their tower. I casually walked away.
PSN: ArkHydra, LoL: Restaul

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 years ago#9
From: Arkanial | #008
random_blah posted...
Sometimes just throwing your flag will make people waste their escapes as J4. Even if it's the last of your mana.


This is so true. I've dropped my flag into a group of 5 and 3 of them instantly flashed back behind their tower. I casually walked away.

lmao'd at the image in my head
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#10
Singed is a pretty good one. Just throw out the adhesive and run towards them, it's pretty great. Sometimes I just do this when we're trying to take a tower and scare off any enemy bystanders.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best bluffing champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived