Karma Rework Abilities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma Rework Abilities

User Info: Kaliphear

Kaliphear
4 years ago#1
So without further ado… here’s Karma’s new kit:

Passive: Gathering Fire – Damage from Karma’s spells and basic attacks lower Mantra’s cooldown.

R: Mantra – Empowers Karma’s abilities, adding an extra effect to the next ability cast.

Q: Inner Flame – Skillshot that deals magic damage and slows enemies.

Empowered by Mantra: Soulflare – Increases damage and leaves behind a zone that slows and, after a brief delay, explodes for AoE damage.

W: Focused Resolve – Enemy-targeted tether that deals damage over time. If the tether is unbroken after a short duration, the tethered target is rooted in place.

Empowered by Mantra: Renewal – Deals bonus damage and heals Karma for the duration of the tether.

E: Inspire – Shields an ally and grants them a short speed boost.

Empowered by Mantra: Defiance – Enemies near the shielded ally are damaged while nearby allies are shielded and granted a short speed boost.

-Taken from Riot's official forums

User Info: Kaliphear

Kaliphear
4 years ago#2
Forgot to add:

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=5171544#post5171544

There's the link for Scarizard's actual post.

User Info: KirynTheCleric

KirynTheCleric
4 years ago#3
...I seriously hope this doesn't mean she's going to be leaning more towards support now... And a non-skillshot AoE shield that gives a speed boost? Yeah, I doubt it will be as strong as her original shield... Man, I'm not sure how I feel about these skills. :/
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...

User Info: Kishoru

Kishoru
4 years ago#4
KirynTheCleric posted...
...I seriously hope this doesn't mean she's going to be leaning more towards support now... And a non-skillshot AoE shield that gives a speed boost? Yeah, I doubt it will be as strong as her original shield... Man, I'm not sure how I feel about these skills. :/

Literally nothing of your post makes sense. AOE SHIELD? WEAKER? Support when she has more damaging skills?
She's a few cards short of a full deck: a joker in the game, ooh.
She's got a bullet with your name on it - no doubt she's a mental case.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#5
So her tether is just like Leblanc's...

And no more massive shield baits without her old passive.
?

User Info: snowflake182

snowflake182
4 years ago#6
hmmm, I like this
Nami is my waifu! ~<3

User Info: snowflake182

snowflake182
4 years ago#7
Edit: sorry, double post
Nami is my waifu! ~<3

User Info: Sirath_Morgul

Sirath_Morgul
4 years ago#8
I find the lack of ally heals concerning.
You are not a gentlemen.Please turn in your disguise kit and balaclava and get out.-Axe_Bot

User Info: LaqOfInterest

LaqOfInterest
4 years ago#9
Well that's disappointing, but I guess we'll see how she plays.
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/V09ujlb.png

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#10
she might finally not be trash
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma Rework Abilities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived