I found out there is going to be 1v1 Lan tournament this sunday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I found out there is going to be 1v1 Lan tournament this sunday

User Info: Stalky24

Stalky24
3 years ago#1
Seems to be Proving Grounds map where first turret down means loss.

Can you give me some tips for summoner spells (exhaust/ignite seems good), what to pick, what to ban, etc.. and anything you can think of.

For champion picks:

Kayle is my most played champ in ranked with ~90% win rate. But I always jungle her, besides 2 games where due to misscommunication I ended up playing mid.

Fizz is something I can play mechanically preety well, but I havent played him much in Summoners Rift, I played him a lot during time I played Dominion only (and dominated it with Fizz :P)

Jayce is my favorite hero, I can play him well in Dominion and is champion I like to jungle atm (it takes practice and precision, but he has some insane tricks for jungling that are awesome), but I have almost no experience with laning him in solo lane (although I played him a lot as ADC in S2)

And there are few others I really enjoy, like Mordekaiser, Jarvan, Lee Sin, Elise, Jax and Vladimir, if any of them are viable for this.

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
3 years ago#2
cait and push push push
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: PrizmSlash

PrizmSlash
3 years ago#3
First turret down is too little of a decider.
-_-

User Info: SirGizmo

SirGizmo
3 years ago#4
AP Cho'gath. Dat laning power.
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
3 years ago#5
First tower seems like a silly way of deciding who wins. Should just pick a pusher like cait or heimer
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton

User Info: SeaIntoTheSky

SeaIntoTheSky
3 years ago#6
JennaTahlia posted...
First tower seems like a silly way of deciding who wins. Should just pick a pusher like cait or heimer
I don't play much Proving Grounds so I cannot be of too much help. JennaTahlia seems to have a solid strategy. I'd pick a good pusher that can make use of minimal items since the first turret can be downed quite quickly.

But I do want to say Good Luck^^

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#7
Pick Pantheon everyday and laugh.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I found out there is going to be 1v1 Lan tournament this sunday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived