LCS thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#1
http://na.lolesports.com/

I'm not really watching it, but I'm sure lot of you are. Start talking about it! NOW!!!
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

happyscrub1
4 years ago#2
And I miss yesterday cause I was consumed by my car being in the shop and SWTOR double XP weekend
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

happyscrub1
4 years ago#3
Pink Taric jungling in LCS... get intertested people!

happyscrub1
4 years ago#4
j4 mid... what are you people doing, wake up!

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#5
dat karthus ult
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#6
ocelote, GJ trapping your team on karthus bro!
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

happyscrub1
4 years ago#7
They need MR for karthus. Or some health. They not tanky enough to jump on him and sit on him

happyscrub1
4 years ago#8
Thresh hook is like so sucky compared to blitz., It pulls very slow plus it roots thresh. Too much potential to bait a bad fight

happyscrub1
4 years ago#9
I wish I could be a pro pro pro vayne. champ so broken late game. She about to start owning

happyscrub1
4 years ago#10
11/0/3 vayne... OP as #$$%

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived