What's the best way to try out a New Champion?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the best way to try out a New Champion?

User Info: Noxatrox

Noxatrox
4 years ago#1
Some people suggest going into a custom bot match while others suggest doing a co-op vs bot. But what's really the best way to try out a champion that you have never used before?
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50

User Info: awwwSNAP

awwwSNAP
4 years ago#2
Noxatrox posted...
Some people suggest going into a custom bot match while others suggest doing a co-op vs bot. But what's really the best way to try out a champion that you have never used before?

I usually play a custom just until level 6 or 7 to get a feel for last hitting and skill range and stuff and then hop into normals. Play blind pick if you really really want to play a certain champ.

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#3
Co-op vs. AI to learn their mechanics then go into Blind Pick so you know how to play them outside of when you're stomping your enemies with your eyes closed.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#4
just play them for the first time in normals, if you don't completely suck at this game you should be able to play every champion at a basic level the first time you touch them
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's the best way to try out a New Champion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived