you can only play champions that start with one letter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. you can only play champions that start with one letter

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
3 years ago#31
R for Rammus, Renekton, and Ryze or M for Malphite and Morgana for the champs I'm already good with. K, T, and V would be good if I learned more champs of those letters.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#32
V, with Z being my second option.
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
3 years ago#33
Probably S. Has a pretty decent set of champs that give me access to all roles, including a couple that I'm particularly fond of (Shyvana and Sona). L would be a second choice, purely for Lulu and Lux.
"Gregor can learn despoil, simply because thats what he does to about all the women in supports." - CarefreeDude

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#34
E

Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal

all roles covered and fun champs.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#35
Z
Zilean
Zyra
Ziggs
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: OrbitalOctopus

OrbitalOctopus
3 years ago#36
Q

Play quinn, get good with her, watch as I get better because no one knows how to deal with her since no one else plays her due to q being a terrible letter to pick for this.
flexible bullet saying that a girl isn't hot is like a masai tribesman telling me that i have a bad computer ~ UtarEmpire
Pokemon White: 1205 8519 7476

User Info: CommandandQuake

CommandandQuake
3 years ago#37
X, definitely X
"Yeah, alright, I think I'll **** my subwoofer now thank you very much." - Kalznaburn923

User Info: QuadPony

QuadPony
3 years ago#38
K and A
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. you can only play champions that start with one letter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived