Riot gave me $100 to talk about League. AMAA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot gave me $100 to talk about League. AMAA

User Info: kirbyakaZ

kirbyakaZ
4 years ago#1
Ask Me Almost Anything.

You know those emails you get sometimes where they ask at the end if you would be willing to go to Santa Monica for a focus group?

Well, I went to one today. It was really fun. If anyone has any questions about the process, go ahead and ask!
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:13 Annoyed faces:4

User Info: gallantknight

gallantknight
4 years ago#2
How did you get the opportunity?
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

kirbyakaZ
4 years ago#3
I found a post of theirs on facebook offering for it, I have also received emails in the past asking about player feedback.

User Info: remaxclan

remaxclan
4 years ago#4
What do you think League of Legends has over Dota2?
Gamertag - T4CT1CALREMAX

kirbyakaZ
4 years ago#5
Well, that wasn't a topic of discussion, but honestly, I don't know. They are both great games that know their audience and try to cater/market to them as much as they can.

However, I will say that Riot has a better marketing strategy than Valve in this genera.
Valve's Steam sales get people hooked, "Oh it's just $2 for this random game! I'll buy it!" well, Riot does the same thing. They make everything you need to play free eventually, but make it so you can get it a little faster by simply paying for it, and give you sales all the time! So you feel like a sucker for not buying something when it is on sale sometimes, especially skins.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot gave me $100 to talk about League. AMAA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived