I completely effed over my placement matches

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I completely effed over my placement matches

User Info: Jitunu321

Jitunu321
4 years ago#11
I think you get double gains/losses for the first some odd games after placements

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#12
profDEADPOOL posted...
some dodges i didn't realize counted as a full loss

Wait what....

Since when is that the case?

Just according to a quick google i did. Not sure if it's actually the case. Even if they don't count as a "loss" they do tank your rating.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

Bhellium
4 years ago#13
All right

Some quick games have shown me that I can't help but think, "That guy was an effing idiot," several times a match. I am not used to thinking this even in normals so whatever I really am I'm hoping I'll be able to carry myself up at least a few notches. Downside is I thought it of myself several times, even if it was usually in the vein of "shouldn't have tried to save them" or "did not notice top fed him 7 kills and he has more cs than me to boot" so maybe I do belong here~

/blogfaqs

Bhellium
4 years ago#14
sigh
got to promotion series, had the worst rengar jungle possible (fed enemy laners, pushed lanes relentlessly, then was just trolly/dbaggy in general) and then an afk/rage quit top xin

not that i didn't make mistakes of my own
like not banning nidalee when i was first pick (forced into top, best there with Garen/Riven and i didn't want to start an argument)

/endblogfaqsforreal

Bhellium
4 years ago#15
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bronze III baby, heading on up!
After three series invariably ended by afks and horrendous feeders, got a solid team twice in a row. Also, funnily enough, the same Rammus in both games on the enemy team. In one he made my life as adc hell, in the other I was jungle Vi and returned the favor.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I completely effed over my placement matches

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived