Let's balance a champ with literally 0 damage, and insane CC.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's balance a champ with literally 0 damage, and insane CC.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#11
angermngment101 posted...
Nautilus already exists


Ftfy
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
4 years ago#12
He's extremely limited - can ONLY support or roam. Can't even jungle.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: MeddIer

MeddIer
4 years ago#13
Do you get exp for stunning/fearing something that dies?

I feel like youd level VERY slowly.
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1318/wqypl.jpg

User Info: awwwSNAP

awwwSNAP
4 years ago#14
Isn't this Nautilus?

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#15
awwwSNAP posted...
Isn't this Nautilus?


Someone hasn't played Nautilus.
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#16
Having it gaining Exp5 as a passive it's something to look into and a different way of gaining experience.
But Riot wouldn't want it, to be honest
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: FerrousIrony

FerrousIrony
4 years ago#17
Not sure how a champ like that could be 0 damage, when AAing with a crowbar would definitely hurt.
http://i39.tinypic.com/syktmw.gif

User Info: Shadow_King56

Shadow_King56
4 years ago#18
Unya!
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
4 years ago#19
Don't worry TC, I'm excited for the new season of Nyrauko-san too
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Let's balance a champ with literally 0 damage, and insane CC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived