It takes a whole month for a champ to come out now. This games is getting stale.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It takes a whole month for a champ to come out now. This games is getting stale.

User Info: ssupermario92

ssupermario92
4 years ago#11
albinorhino004 posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Waiting a month for Thresh is more than okay. Waiting a month for Quinn is balls.

Whaaah riot releases a champion with a high skill cap and people don't want to take the effort to learn it !

till a pro uses her.
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 47 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Athiniel

User Info: BenWhoDrowned

BenWhoDrowned
4 years ago#12
I'm glad. 12 new champions a year is enough.

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
4 years ago#13
When we were getting champions every two weeks there were a million posts about how Riot "promised" to slow down and all that junk. Now that they actually have slowed down we're getting complaints that it's suddenly getting stale.

While I don't always agree with Riot's decisions, I'm actually pretty fond of all three champions they've made since they started with this new policy, so I feel like it has turned out to be a good thing for League.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#14
Danulus posted...
They were coming out with them too quickly IMO.

I'm glad they slowed it down.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine

User Info: Gamesmaster100

Gamesmaster100
4 years ago#15
They've started revamping a lot of the older champs with visual reworks, skill reworks or both. I think its better for the game for there not to be a constant stream of champions coming every couple of weeks and for them to actually revisit some of the older ones to make them better.

User Info: GGAGAHC

GGAGAHC
4 years ago#16
Gamesmaster100 posted...
They've started revamping a lot of the older champs with visual reworks, skill reworks or both. I think its better for the game for there not to be a constant stream of champions coming every couple of weeks and for them to actually revisit some of the older ones to make them better.
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!

User Info: qqaaxx

qqaaxx
4 years ago#17
I might actually own 50% of the champions one day
insert sig here

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#18
VikillaV posted...
albinorhino004 posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Waiting a month for Thresh is more than okay. Waiting a month for Quinn is balls.

Whaaah riot releases a champion with a high skill cap and people don't want to take the effort to learn it !

quinn sucks as an adc and is just "ok" as a top

i feel like her jungle has high-level potential but i can't do it
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#19
till a pro uses her.

soo true

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
4 years ago#20
They were coming out with them too quickly IMO.

I'm glad they slowed it down.
Trolling is a art
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. It takes a whole month for a champ to come out now. This games is getting stale.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived